TJ O’Mahony, as one of Ireland’s leading timber merchants and suppliers of building products, proudly boasts of our continuing objective to ensure continuity of first-class service to all our customers and are committed to high standards of employment.
We continue to provide such a service in the working environment by recognising and rewarding effort and achievement among our staff. Opportunities for advancement are provided for our staff as individuals and in team relationships. Employees are encouraged to take advantage of these opportunities to find personnel growth, development and fulfillment.
We are constantly seeking skilled, ambitious people to become part of our successful team and to ensure the reputation earned by TJ O’Mahony over many decades continues the tradition of which we are proud.
To apply for any of our positions, email email@example.com and cover letter.
T J O’ Mahony are currently recruiting a Yard Manager for its Builder’s Providers store in Oranmore.
T J O’ Mahony’s are part of the Home Project Centre group of 13 stores across Ireland and is the largest independently Irish owned Builders Providers/DIY business in the country.
Duties will include:
- Yard roster planning and control.
- Transport management (logistics & cost control).
- Health & Safety including daily housekeeping and yard cleanliness.
- Supervision of Good Inwards.
- Supervision of Stock Control including ensuring cyclical counting of yard.
- Security of high value products
- Preparation of customer orders for both delivery and collection.
- Customer service.
- Additional support to the branch manager as required.
The successful candidates should have:
- Experience in managing a team.
- An in-depth knowledge of building materials products.
- An up to date forklift licence.
- Good working knowledge of health & safety standards and managing a yard & warehouse to high standards.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org